TLUG's value to community ???

Robert Brockway rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 8 18:56:53 UTC 2005

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, G. Matthew Rice wrote:

> William, I believe, is referring to the incorped GTALUG Inc. that has been
> going around and collecting membership fees from people at TLUG and NewTLUG
> and Linux World but have yet to say publicly what the money is for, who is

I can propose one very practical application for the membership fees.
GTALUG needs a projector.  We are currently relying on members (in
particular Christopher Browne) to carry along a projector for the club to
use.  I propose GTALUG (Inc) purchase a project for use at meetings.  It
could even be shared among different groups (NewTLUG, WestTLUG, etc) as
needed and would be a great asset.

Rob
GTALUG Talks Coordinator