New/old programming language making a splash

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 21 01:59:28 UTC 2005

On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 05:24:03PM -0500, William Park wrote

> For slicing/dicing, I recommend my patch to Bash, which was written to
> do exactly that.
>     http://freshmeat.net/projects/bashdiff
>     http://home.eol.ca/parkw/index.html

  Sorry if I didn't come across clearly enough.  I was trying to say
that I had so far only done really basic BASIC<g>.  I want to get deeper
into the language now.  That's why I'm trying to get ahold of a manual.

An infinite number of monkeys pounding away on keyboards will
eventually produce a report showing that Windows is more secure,
and has a lower TCO, than linux.