TLUG and government grants

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 6 05:20:30 UTC 2005

On 12/5/05, William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 09:31:34PM -0500, Evan Leibovitch wrote:
> You are CLUE, and you are complaining about GTALUG.  Why?
>
> > >If you and CLUE have idea that you'll like to share with the rest of
> > >Linux community, then I'll work with you.

Good stuff  :)

> > CLUE and I already have our hands full with a major the
> > not-yet-announced national open source project. In the meantime, There
> > is plenty of work to be done in other areas -- but first GTALUG needs
> > some vision and it needs to show some leadership if it's to play a
> > valuable role in the community (let alone attract significant membership).
>
> Evan, it seems that you have enough vision and insight for rest of us.
> I'll defer those things to you.  I wish you good sailing on your
> national open source project.  Write us time to time.

Pls don't forget that Evan was also instrumental in the development of
NewTLUG.  While there is some form of seperation between the "SIG"s of
TLUG, we should try to remain as cohesive as possible...  If it's
possible to present a unified front...  that's my ultimate dream.  And
I'm not even from the GTA.

--
Scott Elcomb

psema4.gotdns.com