phpAds

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 2 14:46:21 UTC 2005

I think you're referring to PHPAdsNew, the banner posting and tracking system?

http://phpadsnew.com/two/

This is a fabulous open source package that my company uses for about
a dozen clients. It's highly reliable and has more than enough
features for our needs. There's a little learning curve, but the
developers provide good documentation. All in all, I like it.

Cheers,
Aaron.