Serial connector stuck to computer

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 30 11:46:13 UTC 2005

Needle nose pliers are your friend. If there isn't
enough left at the top thumbscrew for the pliers to
get at then you will have to attack the small nut that
the cable screws into (a proccess you will have to
take care with as there MAY be a small nut inside the
case that could come loose and bounce around inside
the case (NOT good)). Either way, you will be going
into the sorts of tight spaces that needle nose pliers
do well at...

Colin McGregor