Install fest

CLIFFORD ILKAY clifford_ilkay-biY6FKoJMRdBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 9 16:00:55 UTC 2005

On August 9, 2005 10:17, William Park wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 07:38:15AM -0400, Colin McGregor wrote:
> > - Installations will be done on a first come, first served, best
> > efforts basis as time permits with no guarantee of success.
>
> Not needed.

I suggested we have it because if we have a crush of people, we do not
want to guarantee that everyone can be served and that even if we
manage to get to their machine, that there is no guarantee that we
will be successful in installing Linux on their machine.
Underpromise, overdeliver.
--
Regards,

Clifford Ilkay