bogofilter satisfaction report

Peter plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 28 22:43:12 UTC 2005

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, JoeHill wrote:

>> Use the second example in the manpage. Then bogofilter will split the
>> spam into $MAILDIR/spam-bogofilter and pass the non-spam to your normal
>> mailbox.
>
> You mean like this:
>
> :0HB:
> * ? bogofilter -u
> $MAILDIR/bogospam

My current /etc/bogofilter.cf settings are:

spam_subject_tag=***SPAM***
unsure_subject_tag=???UNSURE???
header_format = %h: %c, tests=bogofilter, spamicity=%p, version=%v, queue=%Q, id=%I
ham_cutoff  = 0
spam_cutoff = 0.2

everything else is commented out. Try cutoff=0.5 for starters

The procmail line for bogofilter is:

#:0HB:
#* ? bogofilter -u
#bogofilter-spam-output
:0fw
| bogofilter -u -e -p -l

It's my mistake, my so-called 'guide' was literature. I should write a
howto instead.

last posting today, good luck,

Peter