(poll) What kind of meeting do you want?

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 22 17:49:55 UTC 2005

On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 12:49:40PM -0400, Sy wrote:
> * If we want to straighten out and pay for the space we use, then I'm
> all for it.  Like others, I would want to see a shopping list of
> expenses to understand where my money goes.  I think an "open
> accounting" page which lists members and donations and the in/out of
> money would be nice to see.

You have 2 choices:
    - Get a volunteer to do this.  If so, will you be volunteering?
    - Pay someone to do this.  If so, will you be coughing up some cash?

Let's move forward, rather than rehashing what could've been.  The topic
on hand is
    Do you want "tutorials"?

--
William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>, Toronto, Canada