Next meeting

Sy sy1235-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 11 22:40:26 UTC 2005

Looking at this page:
http://tlug.ss.org/meetings/meeting.shtml

It appears to be out of date.  Looking at a calender, I see that the
second Tuesday of this month would be tomorrow.  Is there a meeting
tomorrow?

That page cites this for directions:
http://oracle.osm.utoronto.ca/map/

I used the force, and found GB.. It appears to be a short walk west
from Queen's Park station.  However that map tells me "No accessible
entrances".  So.. I guess the question is "how do I get in?".
Followed shortly by "is room GB244 easy to find?" and "where's the
Mountain Dew?"

Sorry for not being omniscient (today),
Sy