Next meeting

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 12 00:09:35 UTC 2005

Sy wrote:

>Looking at this page:
>http://tlug.ss.org/meetings/meeting.shtml
>
>It appears to be out of date.  Looking at a calender, I see that the
>second Tuesday of this month would be tomorrow.  Is there a meeting
>tomorrow?

yes

>That page cites this for directions:
>http://oracle.osm.utoronto.ca/map/
>
>I used the force, and found GB.. It appears to be a short walk west
>from Queen's Park station.  However that map tells me "No accessible
>entrances".

them's car directions ! for the walkin types, go west, young man, from
QP station till you come upon the glorious
UofT gates, amble north past the engineers "true north" 20 ft long
concrete and bronze thingie, make a left, mebbe 47 steps, and the GB is
on your left. up the stairs to fl#2 (2xx door #s) right, left, towards
the end, right, it's on the left.

clear as mud ?

seeya there !
djp