York University FirstClass Client

Moniz Family john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 16 01:31:53 UTC 2004

Status on First Class Client:
The good news is that apparently a client being made for Linux. For now
though, I was able to set everything up with a browser and my wife is
all set. So what is the client for? Maybe I'll find out when there is a
linux version.

I downloaded cross-over office, but was unable to install the client.
Haven't tried bochs.

Thanks for all of the suggestions. I'm a little late in responding
because of some e-mail problems, but that's a subject for another thread.

John.