Mozilla Problems

Moniz Family john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 16 01:44:49 UTC 2004

I have been running mozilla for quite a while, then it ceased working
all of a sudden. I have since installed Firefox and Thunderbird, which I
think I like better, but still would like to fix mozilla.

What happens now is that mozilla can fetch the mail from my pop3 server
and I can read the mail mostly fine, but I can't do anything with it -
can't print/delete/file away/reply to/forward/nada. All buttons except
the get mail and compose buttons are greyed out. Also, more often than
not, clicking on a mail to read it will bounce me right out of mozilla,
both mailer and browser. Also, can't print a web page from the browser.

All of the above happen with any user I log in as.

Two things happened before this problem. The file server, where I have
my inbox and local folders, filled up, and I installed Cross-Over
Office. Coincidence???

I have searched through settings and lock files and permissions for a
hint, but can't come up with anything.

Anyone else run into this or have any recommendations to try?

John.