Linux evangelization

Matt Cahill m-cahill-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 15 05:06:13 UTC 2004

On October 14, 2004 09:58 pm, Francois Ouellette wrote:
> Well, instead of getting "support" from one vendor for a fee you
> get support from tens of thousands of enthusiasts that are just a
> keystroke away through internet. How about that for 24x7 support!

Very eloquently put.

So long as access to the internet is perceived and rewarded as a civil right,
this theory works very well - in ways that are non-linear, but more
rewarding.  I just hope that people/cities/civilizations allow internet
access to be a right, and not a privilege.

--
Matt Cahill
            m dash cahill at rogers dot com