Penguin Days Toronto

phil phillip-l+pbsqP8NtUm29vl6s1fFg at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 11 11:37:46 UTC 2004

On Oct 10, 2004, at 11:10 PM, Noah John Gellner wrote:

> I have attached information on Penguin Day Toronto. This event will be
> of interest for anyone curious about the intersection of open source
> software and civil society organizations.

This looks like a wonderful idea.  In my (informal) experience it's
very easy to find "geeks" who are interested in non-profits, while
close to impossible to find people within non-profits who are willing
to consider technology in any way beyond the superficial (e.g. How to
get the best MS discounts).

I will be extremely interested in seeing how you break through that
barrier.

Phillip Mills
Multi-platform software development
(416) 224-0714