tlug.ss.org good, david bad !

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 7 19:21:41 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-11-07 at 13:54, lalune-zC6tqtfhjqE at public.gmane.org wrote:
> David J Patrick wrote:
>
> > Although meeting details tend to be worked out a couple of weeks ahead
> > of time, via the mailing list, the Meetings page almost never has
> > available details until the night before (less than ideal)
>
> I do the updates on the tlug and newtlug sites. I also get the meeting
> info the same way you do, at the same time you do...from this mailing list.

I have just re-read the stuff I posted today the find myself thinking
.."where does this guy get off ?" It's not my usual positive tone.
So I'm gonna eat something and go play with powertools till I snap out
of it !
Appologies if I have offended, will approach keyboard with more
consideration and less caffeine in the future, peace out !
djp