tlug.ss.org

Robert Brockway rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 7 20:19:53 UTC 2004

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004, lalune-zC6tqtfhjqE at public.gmane.org wrote:

> David J Patrick wrote:
>
> > Although meeting details tend to be worked out a couple of weeks ahead
> > of time, via the mailing list, the Meetings page almost never has
> > available details until the night before (less than ideal)
>
> I do the updates on the tlug and newtlug sites. I also get the meeting
> info the same way you do, at the same time you do...from this mailing list.

Aware of this problem I attached information regarding the November talk
at the bottom of the October talk but it may not have been very obvious.

I've decided to replace this with a list of upcoming talks posted monthly
seperate to the meeting annoucement.  That way everyone can see
potentially months ahead if we have talks set.

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.
Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.