Please change the Subject was Re:s&f

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane-MHIYrZpDPrNWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Tue May 25 07:00:11 UTC 2004

While it was a cute idea, I find the Subject line sailing gracefully past
jarring and into the realm of offensive. While I happily delete
threads I don't want to read, would everyone be so kind as to slightly
modify the Subject line when they hit the reply button for my gentle eyes?

thank you,
emma
PS I believe this is normally referred to as a "cats and coffee" warning?
Whereby any email that will cause you to spill hot coffee (or otherwise
blow it out your nose); or cause the cat to grab your legs when you
scream, must be appropriately identified.

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
[[ 416 417 2868 ][ www.xtrinsic.com ]]