Sympatico outages ?

Sidney Shapiro sidney-3Kd7Tu4o6f/sBN0MCq728g at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 7 19:09:25 UTC 2004

> I've never had that experience, though if they've got a serious
problem
> you'll have a *LONG* wait, before you get to talk to someone.

I have had the hang-up experience several times. It is extremely
annoying dealing with Sympatico tech support, I recommend all my clients
use Rogers for that reason. When I called because my client's Citrix box
was not connecting properly (the problem ended up being on their end)
the idiot tells me, "now click on start and go to settings..." **Sigh**

Sid