most TLUG members send email from MSWin

Noah John Gellner noah.gellner-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 7 18:55:47 UTC 2004

I compiled both mutt and slrn with slang. slrn is .9.8.0 with slang 1.4.9

The problem is that I don't have the correct charset support. The only
character sets that I can use for slrn are:
isolatin ibm850 ibm852 ibm857 ibm737 NeXT koi8

I want to use a Japanese UTF-8 character set.

My experience with locale and gentoo has not been smooth and so I am
considering a switch to Debian when I have some time.

--
Even Buddha punished evil - "Master Killer"