NewTLUG location [was: applause for Emma Jane Hogbin...]

Paul Mora paulmora-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 25 14:21:27 UTC 2004

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:10:21 -0400, Stewart C. Russell
<scruss-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> I used to commute Scarborough->Markham and Scarborough->Downtown.  It's
> only fractionally slower than the TTC, and much more fun. I didn't dig
> those semi-trucks too much when I was on my recumbent, tho'.
>
> Somewhere on this list is a brave soul who bikes out to IBM's Highway
> 7/Warden location.

I used to bike to work too; from the east end of Scarborough (Port
Union/401) to work (Pharmacy/Steeles).  I picked all side streets and
park bike trails, and wove my way north, until I got to Steeles.  Then
I had to contend with the diesel exhaust belching trucks.

The reason I don't do it anymore, is that my office doesn't have any
shower facilities.  ;-)

pm

--
Paul Mora