FS: NeXT NeXTStation

Jason Slaughter jason-2F8E0OLjuh154TAoqtyWWQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 29 15:20:03 UTC 2004

Hello TLUG,

I'm not sure if this is "allowed" on this list, so if it's not, I appologize.
I just thought that this group might be interested:

I have a NeXT NeXTStation that I am selling. This unit is in excellent
condition, and comes with the original 17" monochrome "MegaPixel Display."

I'm moving into a condo, and I just don't have room to keep it, but I'd like
to make sure it goes to a good owner. I'd be happy if I could get $250 for
it, but I am flexible. I would rather not ship this, as I don't want to risk
destroying an excellent bit of computer history, so this is for pickup only
from downtown Toronto.

Let me know if you're interested!