Ximian Desktop?

- - s r b - - srb-sKcZck+fQKg at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 29 13:00:38 UTC 2004

Hi,

Does anyone here use Ximian Desktop? I've heard it is only compatible
with Suse or Red Hat (not Fedora or others). I saw it at RealWorldLinux
and was pretty impressed with it (especially for enticing friends over
from M$).

Are they any pros/cons with Ximian Desktop?

Also, as I have no high-speed connection, how can I get the CD for it?
I'd also need to pick up the CD's for Suse or Red Hat (probably Suse).

Thanks for any and all info!

-Steve.

--
 - - s r b - -