linux compiler tools for C

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Jul 24 18:56:45 UTC 2004

Proper capitalization, spelling, punctuation and structure go a long way
to making a message understandable.  I've seen many that were so bad,
they were unintelligible.  If you can't be bothered to write correctly,
there are many who can't be bothered to reply.

Also, given that there are many on the internet, who struggle to
understand English, not using proper form adds to their difficulties.

It is also rude and inconsiderate.