linux compiler tools for C

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Sat Jul 24 15:53:56 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-07-24 at 11:28, Aaron Sorensen wrote:
> Well this is kinda personal but i have a ld (learning disorder) on
> spelling and grammar u don't notice my spelling as much cause i use
> spell checker

Now that's a very different story.  It didn't seem like that because you
tend to use a lot of "leet speak" type of things (like u instead of you,
among others), which most people actually have to try to use.

If you actually have an LD, then I applaud your effort in trying to use
a text-only forum.  I can understand that it's difficult to write out
your ideas completely, but do keep up the effort.  Even just a bit of
time spent editing an email will make a big difference to the responses
you get.

Kareem

--
   kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org   -    Kareem Shehata     -     416-766-4911