Ottawa Linux Symposium: a registration is available

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Jul 18 14:47:08 UTC 2004

The Ottawa Linux Symposium is running it Ottawa this week.

<http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2004/>

It starts with sign-in and a party on Tuesday afternoon and
evening, but the talks begin Wednesday morning (you can sign in
Wednesday morning).

It ends Saturday evening.

I've been for the last few years and think that it is well worth
going.  This conference is all tech, all fun -- this is not a sales or
marketing show.  The talks are way more meaty than I've seen at
Toronto LINUX shows.

I registered this year, but now cannot make it.

Is anyone interested in buying my registration?  I paid $325,
including tax.  (Registration is closed, so you cannot buy one from
the show.  If you could, it would be over $600 at this point.)

Let me know ASAP: I will soon get rid of the registration in other
ways.

Hugh Redelmeier
hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org  voice: +1 416 482-8253