win4lin

Chris Aitken aitken-BwLjziHGQLusTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 16 00:17:01 UTC 2004

James Knott wrote:

> <snip>

> Don't *EVER* assume a product is free, simply because you don't want
> to pay for it.  Copying such software is theft, and makes you a parasite.

Paying for software is a good thing. I could have gone on this list and
asked someone for a key to run VMWare -- a lot of people would have
complained, but one or two would have given me a key. Instead I chose to
buy a copy. Companies need to make money to survive. Just not Microsoft
-- they need to curl up and die. : )

Chris