Looking for rackmount brackets

Howard Gibson hgibson-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 31 02:18:40 UTC 2004

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 07:32:49 -0500
"Colin McGregor" <colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Earlier this week I acquired a used 3com SuperStack II Dual Speed Hub 500
> which did not come with the rackmount brackets, but which I now need to get
> installed into a standard 19" rack. In other words I need to find a source
> of suitable 3com brackets or I need to roll my own brackets. Also, any
> solution needs to be cheap.

Colin,

   For parts for mounting to 19" racks, check out Hammond Manufacturing.  They have a factory in Guelph.  They make blank 19" panels and all sorts of other stuff, and local electronics distributors carry it.

   I cannot remember the URL, and I am not connected to the internet as I type this.  I am sure Google will correct all this.

--
Howard Gibson
hgibson-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
howard-42qnO8ePF9cV+D8aMU/kSg at public.gmane.org