Linux so far no software hare (fwd)

Garth Meisel Garth-xsdjDKdUMl2akBO8gow8eQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 27 17:49:24 UTC 2004

I'm with ya too.  Lots to offer in various categories.
I'd be very interested in finding out why the Star didn't have their own IT
Professionals sign their names to it.  Surely they have some!
And I'd also be very interested to know exactly what the Star runs for all
it's assorted tasks.  They might have Linux holding things together there for
them and be talking out the side of their faces at the same time.  Wouldn't
that be a laugh.  Happens here too.  Happens far too often everywhere and
that's why it might be a good idea to think a little bigger than just the
Star.  A piece well researched and written deserves more than ONE audience,
especially when it's probably for free for them and rewards the writer with
nothing except authorship if that!

The person needing the data on migrating successfully from Windoze to Linux
etc, please pm me if you read this.  Thanks.