Linux so far no software hare (fwd)

Peter Hiscocks phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 27 14:23:38 UTC 2004

Nice response, Hugh. The offer to produce something is a positive response.
Newspapers are always looking for material, and they love controversy. But
for the business section, it would have to be researched, with statistics,
and that's a lot of work.

An easier approach might be to find someone who has recently started using
Linux and do a 'point of view' article on their experience.

Something that could have a headline like 'Cutting the Windows Umbilical
Cord: Diane tries Linux'. These sorts of things appear all the time in the
Star.

Peter

Peter D. Hiscocks
Ryerson University,