Email Server on subdomain

JM jerome-mhXWc29+iYPyG1zEObXtfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 27 12:07:21 UTC 2004

Hi,

	I have a localdomain, mydomain.com.  In mydomain.com I have a local DNS.
which resolves the mydomain.com workstation and the MX for the said domain.

       I want to setup another email server ,subdomain,
workstation1.mydomain.com i already finish doing the setup and now i want to
make the necessary change on my DNS... at this point im stuck..

      how can i setup my DNS MX record to point to workstation1.mydomain.com
if someone emails a user-vEgOWn/6yzlUvZw60irGklZU9NkXhid/AL8bYrjMMd8 at public.gmane.org?

     my goal is:
		if someone emails user-3Q2Tfjf0mexWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org the MX will be
workstation10.mydomain.com