Microtek V300 parallel scanner on kernel 2.6.1

Martin C forolinux-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 21 15:43:29 UTC 2004

Hello, I'm trying to make an old Microtek
parallel-only scanner work on a 2.6.1 kernel in
Slackware. I've just installed that distribution and
compiled kernel 2.6.1, but when I tried to make my
scanner work I found out that there are no ppscsi
patches for my kernel. Maybe it could be done in some
other way...
I made it work on 2.4.x patching the kernel and
it now...

Any help?