YYZTech newspaper update

Zoltan zhunt-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 21 22:01:19 UTC 2004

YYZTech update:

Just I quick update here about the progress on the YYZTech newspaper:

Over the holidays I've talked with the guys I work with at Galazio.ca about helping out with this newspaper. They've agreed to partner up to get it going. To that end, we're looking at having a sample issue ready for end of February/mid-March. This will be for taking around to advertisers to get them on board. The reason for the later date is to allow Galazio to finish up a new web site (dine.to) that the 3 of us having been working on for the last year.

So basically where we are is: we've got a team of an editor, graphic designer and sales ready to go. The web-site (yyztech.ca) is registered and I'm going to be putting a proper web site together over the next month.

I know a number of people contact me before the holidays about what they'd like to see, articles and sections they'd be interested in writing for. I'd like to get 2-3 articles for the first issue so if anyone has something they'd like to submit, or any questions, just e-mail me at zhunt-+WCLLqhQS9Gw5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org

Thanks,

Zoltan Hunt