Where to buy... in Toronto?

Mike Kallies mgjk-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 13 15:06:59 UTC 2004

Fred Nastos wrote:
> On January 12, 2004 01:40 am, Ben Konrath wrote:
> In terms of online browsing, I like to check these toronto shops
> websites:
> http://www.canadacomputers.com
> http://www.pcvillagecanada.com
> http://www.sonnam.ca/parts.asp
>
> and, it doesn't hurt to look at http://www.bbf.ca which compares
> prices across canada.  Their database isn't exactly up-to-date though.

Check the kings of scum:

http://www.factorydirect.ca

Excellent website.  I'm pretty sure it plugs into their inventory and
POS system.  Call ahead if the inventory count on an item is low, it
could be missing or damaged stock.  Typical scummy policies, they have
them posted though.  Research what you buy carefully.  There's a reason
most of the stuff is cheap.  If you can't figure out why, then don't buy
it -- you won't be able to return it later.  Oh and did I mention the
rude service?

I love to hate these guys.  I've bought lots of stuff through them.

-Mike