Where to buy... in Toronto?

Robert McDonald robert-yzlPDbdf3LosA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 13 19:05:32 UTC 2004

I buy a lot of stuff from the warehouse in Woodbridge, Call and ask for
"suki" tell him you want dealer price and if u have a company you get
another 10 or 15% off their website prices..   ( they do offer a 30 day
warrantee on most repacks and more on other stuff )

factorydirect.ca
WOODBRIDGE
151A Jevlan Dr.,
ON L4L 8A8
Phone: (905) 856-0151

If you have a business tell "Suki" Robert McDonald referred you and you
should get a better deal  ( I hope )

Robert M