Where to buy... in Toronto?

Fred Nastos nastos-JAjqph6Yjy8fbXvGcxQkLSwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 12 19:41:33 UTC 2004

On January 12, 2004 01:40 am, Ben Konrath wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-01-10 at 22:21, Peter King wrote:
> > I'm looking to buy two or three inexpensive wireless PCI cards to work
> > with Linux. Where are some good places to look for such things? Left to
> > my own devices I'd just check out the stores along College between
> > Spadina and Bathurst, but I don't have any reason to think that they
> > offer the best selection/prices. Recommendations?
>
> I like to go to www.canadacomputers.com
> They seem to have the best selection / prices in the college street
> area.

In terms of online browsing, I like to check these toronto shops
websites:
http://www.canadacomputers.com
http://www.pcvillagecanada.com
http://www.sonnam.ca/parts.asp

and, it doesn't hurt to look at http://www.bbf.ca which compares
prices across canada.  Their database isn't exactly up-to-date though.