Network Windows XP Pro/Linux Mandrake 9.1

Tom Wright tom-X19vj+WbKj3k1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 10 05:29:54 UTC 2004

Samba is the app you will need here, making directories and printers
available from the linux box is fairly simple the config is in smb.conf.
You need to run the smbd and nmbd daemons. I havent yet connected from
llinux to windows shares but i think you need smbmount application. Anyway
there are some great smaba howto's out there, start at http://www.tldp.org.