Need help to configure sendmail

Frank Peng frank_peng_01-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 29 00:46:06 UTC 2004

I can telnet smtp1.sympatico.ca 25(I cannot telnet
anywhere else except local)

helo familywebhouse.com
250 ...
mail from: frank-tWQoongPzM9NivhThqwQo9BPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
250 ... ok
rcpt to: frank_peng_01-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
250 ...ok
data
354 ok...
this is a message from my basement linux to yahoo
.
250 Message received .....

quit

Then I back on to my yahoo account. I found a messge
without sender infomation but the message reads " this
is a message from my basement linux to yahoo"

If I send a message from yahoo to my linux box, it
says  relaying is not allowed.

I have a MX record like this in my DNS service:
zone                               server
familywebhouse.com              smtp1.sympatico.ca

So this means they blocked out my sendmail?

Thanks a lot!

Frank Peng.