Need help to configure sendmail

Zbigniew Koziol zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 29 00:15:32 UTC 2004

If that is so, you can do nothing. Simply, I guess, Sympatico blocks
port 25 access from anywhere to anywhere except their own servers. You
can only use their server to send email outside. But why to use
Sympatico ADSL when there are so many other providers around and they do
not do these stinky restrictions? E.g. www.istop.com .

--
Zbigniew Koziol, SoftQuake^(tm) Open Source Business Solutions
Toronto, Canada, http://www.softquake.ca, info-lcEyp1+e+UdAFePFGvp55w at public.gmane.org