Need help to configure sendmail

Frank Peng frank_peng_01-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 28 23:44:37 UTC 2004

Yes. I am using Sympatico ADS and I cannot telnet
anywhere 25 except local.

So I have to find out Sympatico's mail server name or
IP to put it into my DNS server's MX record,then
Sympatico forwords all email to my linux box?

Thanks!

Frank Peng.

--- Fraser Campbell <fraser-eicrhRFjby5dCsDujFhwbypxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org>