Free Software school club?

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 7 17:01:36 UTC 2004

Mike Newman wrote:

>Basically what I think this club *should* do is remind students and
>staff that the real world isn't homogenous and that being able to add
>"GNU/Linux" to your resume gives you a real edge in IT.

Can anyone (point to, or) put together a clear comparison / projection
of IT opportunities / incomes MSCE vs RHCE (or other GNU/linux
certification) ? I'm sure such a case is easy to support and has been
presented recently, in the tech press. It would be good to round up the
argument on one punchy page, and then plunk that page in some
influential in-boxes.