Network appliance programming course extension

fcsoft-3Emkkp+1Olsmp8TqCH86vg at public.gmane.org fcsoft-3Emkkp+1Olsmp8TqCH86vg at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 8 12:25:36 UTC 2004

The iCanProgram Extreme Linux Programming course has announced an extension
which will teach the students how to program and interact with a remote IO
Anywhere network appliance over the Internet.

All iCanProgram courses are done online and  are free in return for a Cancer
Research donation.

The current session is nearing completion and the extension will likely be
posted early next week.   You can still participate.

If you are interested contact me directly offlist and I'll give you the
particulars.

bob