TLUG Coup D'etat

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 28 18:20:33 UTC 2004

Tim Writer <tim-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> writes:
> Second, we can organize a car pool to and from the nearest subway.

I'm happy to help there.  Even though Emma hates me, I still drove her to the
subway after them meeting.  I think that it would be appropriate for people
to broadcast to the list that they are willing to drive and/or need a lift.

> Third, begin the meetings with 30 minutes of informal discussion, pizza,
> etc.  to give everyone a little more time to get there.

I think that the general structure of the meeting should be looked at.
Having talks that last the entire meeting leaves no room for anything else.
It makes it kind of dull for people that would like to talk about other
things but still come out.
--
g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>                            starnix inc.
phone: 905-771-0017 x242                        thornhill, ontario, canada