TLUG Coup D'etat

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane-MHIYrZpDPrNWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 28 23:57:04 UTC 2004

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 02:20:33PM -0400, G. Matthew Rice wrote:
> I'm happy to help there.  Even though Emma hates me, I still drove her to the
> subway after them meeting.  I think that it would be appropriate for people
> to broadcast to the list that they are willing to drive and/or need a lift.

Matt's car is so cute! I swear I could fold it up and put it in my pocket.
Be warned: you will need bungie cords to strap yourself to the roof. I
call shotgun and the back's full of tupperware! ;)

emma :)
PS For anyone who's interested in knowing what they missed last night, the
slides are at: http://www.xtrinsic.com/newtlug/040427/ or
www.xtrinsic.com/newtlug/040427/frames.html if you'd rather have a table
of contents down the side.