Website framework

Sidney Shapiro sidney-3Kd7Tu4o6f/sBN0MCq728g at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 27 01:31:38 UTC 2004

Howdy all,

My company is doing a new site for a political candidate for a 2005
elections. They are looking for something like johnkerry.com and would
like it to be done within a month or so. I would like something with a
lot of features out of the box and easy to skin. I think it would be
cool to use an open source package on a site like this, which is going
to get huge exposure.

Does anyone have suggestions for an open source framework to build this
on? We have been looking at drupal (too complicated), PHPNuke (A
possible, but it would require a lot of work), Mambo (not sure), ???

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sid