Website framework

gabriel danstemporaryaccount-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 27 01:42:33 UTC 2004

On April 26, 2004 09:31 pm, Sidney Shapiro wrote:
> Does anyone have suggestions for an open source framework to build this
> on? We have been looking at drupal (too complicated), PHPNuke (A
> possible, but it would require a lot of work), Mambo (not sure), ???

i'm a fan of fusebox (www.fusebox.org)  it's easy to write modules for it and
if coded properly, infinitely expandable.  by the time you're done,
everything you've written is in modlues and reuseable throught your app.

i might even be interested in helping out -- if you're with the right
party ;-)

--
leadership is the art of getting someone else
to do something you want done because he wants to do it.