Debian - can't upgrade

Zbigniew Koziol zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 24 19:34:31 UTC 2004

Not quite an aswer but.. who knows?

I did always had problem to install imagemagick, on any OS. Sometime I did
succeed but only by installing from source and compiling. And not every
version of imagemagick did let itself to be installed in that way. The
problem is even worser when one attempts to have perl support for
Imagemagick. There is something messed up there for a long time. But, well,
once it is installed it works fine, at least in my case ;)

zb.