SCO.com and Caldera.com dead

Zoltan zhunt-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 3 17:12:04 UTC 2003

Maybe not relevant here, but some of the newer PowerPC machines don't need a
fan (though on the higher-speed models, it's recommended).

Some of the boards like the AmigaOne/Mai are in the $1150 (Can.) range for a
G3 board w/256M and $1300 for a G4.
While that's not cheap by PC standards, they do run a lot quieter, cooler
use less power.

for more info see:
http://amigaone-linux.sourceforge.net/

...and running Linux: