Mandrake 9.2 laptops (?)

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 23 14:22:14 UTC 2003

I agree with both of what you said. The Compaq's most retail stores sell
are Presario and anything with the Presario name is garbage. The Armadas
are Compaq's business line and those I hve been happy with. Sony Vaio's
are really attractive and they seem to think that means that they can
get away with charging a lot more. Also, their post-sales support is
horrible. I had a customer with a Vaio one time develop a problem and
when I called in Vaio for support they refused to help because the
client had upgraded IE from version 5.0 that shipped to version 5.5.

I have worked with a pretty wide variety of laptops over the years and
that is  why I still recommend Thinkpads as being worth the extra money. :)

Madison