Mandrake 9.2 laptops (?)

Peter Hiscocks phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 23 11:23:06 UTC 2003

For what it's worth, I know several people who have got Compaq laptops (from
Radio Shack, I believe), and they have all said they're not happy with them.

And one of my colleagues went to get an additional battery for his Sony
Viao, and it was something like $300 and not available from a second source.
The Sony guy said 'Well, we have to make our money somewhere.' So check out
the cost of the battery - maybe with someone like Battery World - before
buying.

Peter

--
Peter D. Hiscocks