Wiznet

Chris MacDonald cgm-BjBj7/ohIX+w5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 13 23:21:07 UTC 2003

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 03:13:00PM -0400, Marc Lijour (Professeur d'Informatique) wrote:
> Wiznet performance has been decreasing for the last months, according to my
> experience here.
>
> Anybody who had already changed to another ISP?
> My concern is to have a seemless move. I only operate a few personal and
> non-profit websites, but I care very much and I rely on them for my daily
> work.

Wiznet has been really unstable lately, yes. The old velocet people have
started a new isp, eicat (eicat.ca). I'm probably going to switch to them
as soon as they have things off the ground.

My understanding is if you're using pppoe you can switch very easily, and
the services can overlap for a bit.

-cgm.